Skip to main content

I didn't even knoet


    Well, all my blogs so far have seemed to have just been me ranting incoherently about random subjects... so to continue in randomness and also to show that there is an even lamer side to myself... I thought I would submit another popular form of blog entries... poetry...

    Now this is the only poem I've ever written in my journal... and I think it's quite lame... I'm quite sure we'll all be able to see how I was feeling on the first of May two thousand and seven...

THE FORT

Defenses high of stone and steel,
It seems those within shall never feel,
The swords and arrows of those outside,
In the fort, they safely hide.

But lo! A siege of mighty force,
Fire, Brimstone and Devil on Horse.
The walls, though strong, come crashing down,
Soon, those inside, in blood, will drown.

As the dark force marches to claim those inside,
It seems that the occupants had already died.
A letter is found, written in it, a plea,
To let those in the fort, that are trapped, set them free.

So those on the outside, never did know,
How those inside felt, how their death was so slow.
What they thought was laughter, were but cries of fear,
What seemed like a smile, was really a tear...

    HAHAHAHAHAHahaha... man oh man, was I feeling down that day or what! Well for those of you out there who are experts in poetry, feel free to dismantle this "poem" at your leisure... I'll be in the corner... crying... eating copious amounts of deep-fried lard, washing it down with some hot kool-aid...

I'M LAME,
Phil

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smile Like You Mean It :)

It seems that the written word takes us a lot further than it used to, in fact we may even use it more to communicate than the good ole face to face. This of course has been helped along with technology, SMS, Facebook Chat, Twitter (something I still have no idea about & hope to keep it that way for the rest of my life), MSN... the list goes on... I think. There is only one major flaw in using the written word to communicate: "Reader Interpretation". With so many sentences, conversations and words floating above us in cyberspace these days, how can we, the writers, ensure that our seemingly harmless replies are not turned into a five-year bout of silent treatment? Thank goodness for emoticons!! :D